To wit, here is the Pixel 6 Pro specs list:
- 6.71″ 120Hz 1440p curved display
- Google Tensor processor with 2x 2.8 GHz X1, 2×2.25 GHz A78, and 4×1.8 GHz A55 cores
- ARM Mali-G78 GPU
- 50MP Samsung GN1 sensor main camera
- 48MP sensor with 4x periscope zoom lens
- 12MP Sony IMX386 sensor ultrawide camera
- 12MP selfie camera
- 5000mAh battery, 33W charging speed
- Up to 12GB RAM/512GB storage model
Google Pixel 6 Pro camera and video samples
As you can see, the leaked images look great in terms of color and sharpness, including the 4x periscope zoom sample but we will reserve judgment for when we get a retail unit and run it through our camera comparison grind.
Moreover, the source warns that these shots are taken by an “amateur camera user with pre-production software,” so don’t get your hopes up or down by what you see here.
It’s the first time that Google has placed a huge 50MP sensor in a phone, and the first it has used optical magnification of none other than the trendy periscope zoom kind, so things are about to be shaken and stirred in the world of mobile photography very soon.